Malaysia 2019 E-Wallet Comparison



Malaysia e-Wallet Market & Comparison

This is my personal experience of the eWallet in Kuala Lumpur ( Malaysia )

that is numbers of different eWallet app in the market now. Here are some of the app I’m using every day.

Grab Pay - actually, this is the Grap Taxi app, my main reason to install and use this app also because I’m calling a taxis via the app. Since the Uber is leaving the Malaysia markets, this will be my only choice if I need to book/call a taxi. But due to the fin Fintech is open for the local market now. GrapPay is lunch for a micropayment. I’m not very often to use the GrapPay app. But here are the place you can use it.

  • Grab Taxi
  • Grab Food
  • Chatime or Tealive ( Bubble Tea )
  • The Alley ( Bubble Tea )
  • Kwik&Ez ( Hair Cut )


The Grap App also offers the rewards point in the amount of you spend. So on and off I will enjoy some additional benefit because of the reward point. an example I can use the point to deduct some amount of my purchase.



Boost Pay - another app I use to pay for my food and a small amount of my purchase. Compare with the first Grap Pay App. This Boost App is more different area focus and cover.
Example the app is sale some useful voucher include the ZALORA Gift Card. You will get an additional 10% discount for the Gift Card you purchase on top of your original ZALORA special discount or offer. This is my secret tips for who are purchase in the ZALORA online store.
And also recently the Boost App offers a payment reward for every transaction. They will rebate x amount of your transaction according to your transaction. The rebate amount is not big or a lot. But is an additional way for you to get the extra benefit. And you can donate the rebate amount via Boost App as well. Is depend on your personal preferences to decide “Keep it” or “Donate” as you wish.




Touch‘nGo Pay - I install this app is due to the Transportation Toll fee purpose. You must install and active your Touch‘nGo app If you install the RFID for your vehicle. So I no need to keep reloading my Touch‘nGo Card credit weekly.
Yes. I almost reload my Card very 7~10 days. Each time reload is RM100/card. The reason is my daily toll fee is around RM10/day. Sad to said this.

But the Thouch’nGo also use this an advantage to promote the Touch’nGo wallet to the merchant and consumer. I feel that they are the easiest payment channel to open the market.

They also spend some effort to promote to user install and use the App. So If you are the new user plan to use the app. You still can find some new account open welcome benefit.


  • Movie Ticket
  • Bill Payment



Fave Pay App - this is the first e-wallet app I’m Using. Reason to install and try is that they are offering the percentage % of the rebate for the payment. Most of the restaurant I notice they all start to try the eWallet payment via FAVE pay at the beginning.

I notice recently the app direction change the direction. More like a group buy concept to promote a deal or package offered by the merchant. This is the reason I seldom to use the FAVE app to complete the payment.

But that is one advantage is you use this app. And this is a special tip for you as well. You can use this app to scan and pay the purchase. But you can connect your wallet to Boost Pay App to complete the payment. Ya, maybe you may say this is a bit complicated. But you can get the both Fave pay and Boost Pay benefit
example:
Fave Pay offer 10% cash rebate for your next purchase ( same retails )
Boost Pay also offers the spending campaign with special Rays rebate. It could be RM0.10 , RM0.20, RM0.30, RM0.50, RM1 to RM2 randomly.


 

Comments

  1. The blog is really very well and keep nice collection of data. You are doing a great job, good luck for the upcoming blogs. Are you searching for ewallet android app and iPhone apps development? Whether it be a payment app, personal accounting app or commercial banking app, these ewallet mobile app development companies can help you to build a robust and user-friendly mobile app that allows you to efficiently manage your financial activity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed reading your article. Please make more interesting topics like this on. Contact the top wallet mobile app designers from us as we are a trusted wallet mobile app development company in USA. Our designers can build up a wide range of versatile applications for both Android and iOS cell phones. Visit us now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The world is becoming digital day-by-day. People are using digital wallets for all types of payments nowadays. Mobile wallet development can be highly profitable and beneficial.

    Developing the best performing app with a restricted budget is an ideal and a wise option. You can easily get your own customized app instantly with the help of digital wallet app development company, and establish your mobile wallet app as soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment